Tuesday 9 June 2015

Challenge

I've faced another challenge once again. I've become sick again because of my lack of rest. This may seem extremely avoidable, but fitting in the work I want to accomplish both physically and mentally is difficult. There simply isn't enough hours in a day to do it all. Making schedules is nice, but mine is jam packed with things to do and not enough rest to the point it's physically draining me. I hope this does not affect my end goal, but it most definitely is something I've learned from this experience.

My health is obviously very important to me, so it's discouraging knowing that I caused myself to get to this point, but looking at the positive aspect, I can learn from this mistake. After my crazy busy soccer run, I should have rested more. Next time I will most definitely do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment