Friday 6 March 2015

4/20

It's been a month into working out and I'm down 4.7 pounds! I've been having an exciting time being able to find new ways to exersize and diet plans that work better for me and my schedule. With my mentor, I went through some apps that might help me keep track of eating. I'm going to start tracking my diet and calorie intake this week which I'm super pumped about. This could potentially make me lose weight at a faster pace, which could be helpful. My main goal at this point in my journey is to be happy and healthy, which I have been acheiving so far.

One thing I've been faced with is getting bored of my workout schedule. What I'm going to do to overcome this obstical is find more fun ways to work out. I found a video of girls doing soccer tricks on youtube, and I plan to work toward being able to do these tricks. These tricks will give be a hard workout, and I'll also be having a lot of fun in the process. One thing I am worried about with doing this sort of workout is getting frusturated when I fail, which I will. I've done soccer tricks in the past, so maybe the past knowledge with the new motivation to practice can give me more patience.

I hope to get more about my meal plan onto my blog, as well as possibly some videos of me doing these tricks I would like to learn. Stay tuned for more updates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment